Russian President Vladimir Putin said the suspects of the concert allegedly had a prepared window to cross the border with Ukraine. Putin said this in an appeal to the Russians about the terrorist attack in the City Holly City.
The Ukrainian authorities reject all these accusations. Presidential Advisor Vladimir Zelensky Mikhail Podolyak stated that Ukraine has nothing to do with these events. "Ukraine has never used terrorist methods of war unlike Russia," the Ukrainian official said.
On March 23, after Putin's statement, the IDIL group once again took responsibility for the attack on City Hall City City. ID made the first statement on March 22.
The death toll during the attack and as a result of the fire increased to 133. More than 140 wounded.
The Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation stated that the attackers used automatic weapons, as well as flammable fluid for burning a concert hall.

Photo author, Stringer / AFP
As the Ukrainian footprint searched
Immediately after the attack, the attackers were able to escape from the concert hall.
In the morning of March 23, Russian law enforcement officers announced the detention of 15 people.
Four detained in the Bryansk region. It borders Ukraine.
Almost immediately after the reports of detention, Russian security forces announced that the suspects intended to cross the border of the Russian Federation and Ukraine.
The FSB said that the attackers allegedly had "relevant contacts" in Ukraine.
Volodymyr Putin also made a bind to Ukraine in his address to Ukraine.
"All four performers were found and detained. They tried to escape and moved towards Ukraine, where, previously, a window was prepared for the border. We were faced not just with a cynically planned terrorist attack, but with the prepared mass murder of defenseless people. The criminals went." He compared the attackers with the Nazis.
Putin made a statement almost 20 hours after the attack. Initially, they announced that his appeal would be at night. But then it was canceled.
Even before any official information, some Russian politicians began to blame Ukraine.
The Deputy Chairman of the Security Council of the Russian Federation, Dmytro Medvedev, also stated that if the involvement of Kyiv and its "masterminds" is established, then all of them should be "found and mercilessly destroyed as terrorists."

Author photo, chs rf
Two statements by the IDIL
Late on the evening of March 22, the Islamic State terrorist group took responsibility for the attack.
In addition, the media reported that there are Tajikistan citizens among the detainees. Yes, Russian telegram channels spread a photo that was allegedly received by Russian law enforcement officers immediately after a terrorist attack, as a detention orientation.
They allegedly had four Tajikistan citizens. The power of this country is denying their citizens in the attack.
The editor -in -chief of the Russian State Channel RT Margarita Simonyan posted a video with interrogation of detainees and stated that it was not IDIL, but Ukrainians are on an attack.
In the video, a man is about 25-30 years old, who shakes, says Russian with a noticeable accent. He says he arrived from Turkey on March 4. His throat is pressed to the boot. Hands broken behind your back.
He says he was offered half a million rubles for killing people. According to him, the organizers of the attack gave the task of killing all people in the hall.
Meanwhile, Russian television, covering a terrorist attack, does not focus on the IDIL. The main suspects in the attack, according to Russian TV, are Ukraine and the United States.
The version with the "Islamic State" is presented as a throw, and there are open fakes and conspiracy theories.
On March 23, the IDIL group made a new statement that reiterate her responsibility for the attack on City Hall City.
According to the expert of the Air Force from the extremist groups of Mina Al-Lami, this message does not mention which regional department prepared and committed the attack.
The Amaq Agency's message, which is associated with ID, has a photo where four participants of the attack may probably be. In the photo, their faces are semi -closed masks and blurred.
From the point of view of motive, Amaq says "the attack occurred in the context of a normal war between Islamic state and [anti -Islamic] countries."
The Rupor ID claims that the attack was made by "militants" that were armed with "machine guns, guns, knives and ignition bombs", and that the attack was preceded by a "agreed" intelligence mission.
Russia has not commented on these statements yet, but the United States has stated that it is likely that the Islamic State group may stand on the attack.
Earlier it was reported that the attack may be involved in the ID "Vilayat Caucasus" or "Vilayat Chorasan" - the Afghan cell ID.

Author of a photo, government of the Moscow region
As Ukraine answered
The terrorist attack in the Moscow region is a provocation of Putin's regime, which Russia was warned, said Andriy Yusov, the Main Directorate of Intelligence of Ukraine.
"The Kremlin tyrant started his career with this and wants to end it with the same crimes against his own citizens," he said.
The representative of the Main Directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defense also commented on the FSB's statement about the intentions of the attackers to go to Ukraine. He called her nonsense.
"These FSB statements are designed either for frank ignorance or the enlightened Russian population. To imagine that after more than two years of full -scale invasion, terrorists go to the border regions, which are most saturated now by security forces, special services and military, I think.
The GUR representative stressed that the FSB's accusation is "a lie and an attempt to attract a Ukrainian trace by the Russian regime, what they actually take from the first minutes as this terrorist attack happened."
Yusov added that GUR is maintained from comments on the involvement of IDIL or other terrorist groups in a terrorist attack in the Moscow region.
Mykhailo Podolyak, adviser to the head of the President's Office, said that Kyiv was not involved in the terrorist attack near Moscow, because it has a full-scale war on the battlefield, and that is where everything should be resolved.
"Ukraine has never used terrorist methods of war, terrorism as a method of war, unlike Russia," he said.
Washington stated that there were no signs of involvement in the attack of Ukraine.
"There are currently no indications that Ukraine or Ukrainians were involved in the shooting," White House National Security Council Strategic Communications Coordinator John Kirby told reporters. "At this early stage, I would not advise you to look for any connection with Ukraine." .
“It has already been”
Mikhail Podolyak stressed that in recent Russian history there have been repeated cases where terrorist attacks have been used against their citizens.
"The Kashir Highway, the Nord-Ost-to justify certain genocidal actions against a particular ethnic group," he said.
About 20 years ago, a series of terrorist attacks took place in Russia-undermining residential buildings in Moscow, hostage hostages at Nord-Ost. The official authorities of Russia in the organization of these terrorist attacks accused Chechen fighters. From 1999 to 2009, Russia participated in the Chechen War.
In 2002, the former FSB employee Alexander Litvinenko wrote the book "FSB undermines Russia: the Federal Security Service - the organizer of terrorist acts, abductions and murders".
In it, he published an alternative to the version of the terrorist attacks. According to him, the explosions of residential buildings organized the FSB of Russia in order to justify the Second Chechen War and to consolidate Vladimir Putin in power.
In 2006, Litvinenko was poisoned by radioactive polonium.
At the beginning of March, the US embassy in Russia warned about possible preparations for terrorist attacks in Moscow. In particular, US citizens were urged to avoid large gatherings of people, such as concerts.
Then Putin called such warnings blackmail and provocation.